Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Shadow Projects 1:

- I used a rabbit pez dispenser head. I shifted it a little so gave more of a rabbit shape.
- I was surprised how well the rabbit fit in the image.
- I did not alter the lighting.
- My group was having a lot of trouble figuring out what to do, I'm glad that I came up with this idea.
- Day 1 turned out the best.
Shadow Project 2:
- My group used an old slid projector and we put spoons into the opening where you would put the image. We used tape to keep the spoons in place. Its suppose to look like a jail cell.
- Nothing really surprised me about this picture.
- There were no alters to the lighting.
- No difficulties with this project.
- Day 1 turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment