Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- I used clay and paint to make this piece.
- I based this 3D object off of a pinch pot I think, it could be based off other things too.
- I was thinking of a light holder the whole time and I thought I would make one. I plan on giving it to my mother as one of her presents for Christmas.
- I fired this piece then I painted it.
*Kiln- A hot chamber or oven that is used to control the temperature
*Firing- Heating the clay up to a very high temperature, when done you can do more with the clay
*Clay- Type of rock that can be easily shaped
*Score- Tools (carving tools)
*Slip- A liquid form of clay
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- I used a rabbit pez dispenser head. I shifted it a little so gave more of a rabbit shape.
- I was surprised how well the rabbit fit in the image.
- I did not alter the lighting.
- My group was having a lot of trouble figuring out what to do, I'm glad that I came up with this idea.
- Day 1 turned out the best.
- My group used an old slid projector and we put spoons into the opening where you would put the image. We used tape to keep the spoons in place. Its suppose to look like a jail cell.
- Nothing really surprised me about this picture.
- There were no alters to the lighting.
- No difficulties with this project.
- Day 1 turned out better.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
We used leaves and some sort of fuzzy green plant, we had to tape the eyes because of how windy it was outside, and the wind kept blowing our leaves off. We used all this stuff because they were there. Well anyway doesn't this picture just bring a smile to your face! :)